The health and safety of our students and teachers is our priority. After reviewing information and guidelines from the CDC , the Franklin County Public Health, and other local school districts, we recommend everyone wearing a mask indoors during the school day.
We will follow the measures below during school session:
- Make sure the rooms are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Make available hand sanitizing stations in the classrooms and the gym.
- Students and teachers will have access to face coverings if needed.
- Social distancing will be maintained whenever possible.
Please monitor your children for any COVID-19 (or other) symptoms and make sure you report to your child’s teacher an absence due to an illness. When reporting any absence, please identify whether the absence is COVID-19 related.
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, the school will be following health department quarantine guidance listed below.
- Ohio Department of Health Guidelines for Quarantine After Exposure in K-12 Classroom Settings
- Franklin County Public Health COVID-19 School Guidance
Symptom checks are a crucial part of keeping our school safe and healthy. Please check for any symptoms prior to leaving for school each Saturday. Items to consider are listed below.
- Has your child had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with or without a mask in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider advised the child to quarantine?
- Does your child have any symptoms related to COVID-19? Symptoms include fever of 100.4ºF or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.